cookieOptions = {...};

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Q&A With Writing | Q&A Week

Hey guys! Today I have the honour of sharing with you the interview I did with Harel Ziv from the wonderful blog Writing and her equally amazing YouTube channel, she is a lovely person and that really shines through in her posts and videos which I love! I hope you enjoy getting to know Harel a bit better, here is the Q&A.

1. Why do you blog?
I blog because doing so allows me to get all my thoughts out onto one open, judgment free space. Because it is my creation, I have the freedom to write what ever my heart desires. It’s nice to be able to free my mind of negative thoughts, or ask readers for advice. In turn, I also like giving others advice, and it’s always fun to interact with people who read what I have to say. In a nutshell, I blog because it’s easier for me to write out my thoughts rather than talk them out. 

2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is having the choice to write about whatever I want, any topic that pops into my head. I also like to customize my blog and change up its appearance.

3. What is the hardest thing about blogging for you?
The hardest thing about blogging is lack of inspiration. Sometimes I’ll have flows of ideas and get really excited because I want to get it all out and onto a document. But, other times, I will be stuck for days on end. I won’t have the motivation to write. But, when inspiration strikes, it’s the best feeling.

4. What's your favourite type of blog post to write?
I would have to say my favorite type of post to write is personal posts. When I say personal posts, I don’t necessarily mean specific personal stories, but things I’ve gone through that I think others have as well. I love seeing comments from people with kind words, personal experiences, and advice. I also like writing posts about a specific day and the events that went on during that day. I include pictures I’ve taken so I can go back and remember good times.

5. If you could change anything about your blogging experience, what would it be?
I wouldn’t :)

6. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
To anyone who aspires to blog, make sure to stick with it! If you love to write, just do it. Don’t write with any expectation, write with love and passion.

7. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
In 5 years, I see my blog as a developed site that is aesthetically pleasing and a place people can go to when they want to laugh, smile, seek advice, seek support, and just a place I can look at to make me happy. Writing makes me happy, and as long as that is still true, my blog will make me happy as well.

I really enjoyed working with Harel and getting to know her better through this Q&A and I hope you did too! Definitely check Harel's blog and YouTube channel out if you haven't already, it's so worth it! Sadly tomorrow is the last day of Q&A Week, maybe this will become an annual thing!

xxx

Catherine

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing a collab, Catherine! I loved answering the questions. I'd love to see Q&A week reappear next year, haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun working with you Harel! I'm going to try to make Q&A Week into an annual thing, I had so much fun this year, it just makes sense to do it again xx
      <3 Catherine

      Delete
  2. Harel is such a wise and kind girl! I would take her advice any day!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
<3 Catherine